Tuesday, August 4, 2009

We moved!



This last week has been crazy!!!! We moved out of our apartment in Santa Cruz to a house in Mt. Hermon, and I am sooo happy! I am down the street from my sister Aimee, only a 3 minute walk, across the street from our good friends Juan, Shelly and their little daughter Olivia and just in trees again, something I missed terribly.
Moving with a newborn wasn't the easiest, well at least for Stephen, I was pretty much out of the picture, but we had tons of help from some friends, but cleaning the old apartment was a lot of work for my man, took 8 hours all by his lonesome. I love him, and really wish I could have helped!! Pictures to come of our house. Gracie loves it, so much windows and light, she stares for hours out the windows, it makes it a little easier to start unpacking... but she still demands a lot of my attention.
She is still a wonderful baby! Sleeps 6-7 hours at a time at night, feeds, then sleeps for another 3 or 4. Her eyes are getting wider, and she just loves making noises... all the time!! Sometimes too many noises and I wake up all the time thinking that she is waking up, but she just coo's away. She has grown out of a lot of her newborn clothes, which is not very hard being that newborns clothes go up to 8 lbs, and she was born at 9. She breastfeeds well... bottom line we are just completely blessed! Mommy just has to watch what she eats, she does get gassy and very uncomfortable often... So far I know that she doesn't react well to beans and fried foods...

Mama and her love of loves!
Stephen and Gracie on their way to see his softball game. She is sitting in a glove....

Gracie after a bath, super alert and bright eyed! Look at her blue eyes!

Sometimes all you can do is cry!


No comments:

Post a Comment