Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wedding and Baptism!


A whirlwind of a weekend!!! Below is the lovely Mrs. Nicholas... the day after her wedding, looking relaxed... she had to get up early to be the Godmother of Grace!!!




The extended God Family... Amy is Godmother, Chad the Godfather... Josh is now Amy's husband and Jen is now engaged to the Godfather, and Karina is the daughter of Jen.... ahhhhhhh... You will get it somehow. We are blessed which such a loving extended family.... this picture is taken right after her baptism.
Chad taking her to her first communion. She was sleeping, we tried to wake her up before, but she wasn't having it... we had to pry her mouth open.
This is a picture of Gracie that Amy took in her baptismal gown, next to my wedding bouquet. This is the most beautiful picture that I have ever seen. I am going to blow it up and frame it! Thanks Amy!!!!!!!!

After this weekend we all needed a nap!! The wedding was amazing, I am waiting for pictures from it, it was an all out celebration of love!! Since I was the in a nice dress I didn't want to breast feed all the time, so I pumped before and Stephen was able to feed her a bottle all day... She was one of the most popular attractions at the wedding, there was literally a line to hold her all day!!!
The next day at 8:30 we had the baptism, and let me tell you, it was soo hard to get out of bed, but totally worth it, she only cried when she got dunked, and proceeded to pee all over Chad and the floor!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment