Saturday, January 9, 2010

Christmas 2009

For Christmas this year the whole Matthews side of the family went to my parents house in Susanville. All of us were there, kids, grandkids and sons in-law. The first time that has happened since my wedding! The Albers also were there spending the holiday in there new house, so we more people to spend our time with them as well.
We had a white Christmas, which is sooo fun, though it was mostly ice at first, but the second night we were there it snowed through the night. I probably gained all my baby weight back, non-stop food, and most if it was cooked by my mama, which only means trouble for me.
It was my first Christmas with Stephen and Grace, and we just had such a great time together. I am so blessed. Grace was a hit, per usual with her Aunties, Grandparents and cousins, I don't think she touched the floor at all, everyone was passing her around and playing with her the whole time, luckily I have to feed her so at least I get to hold her a little bit.
A lot of games, a lot of eating and a lot of rough housing is how our weekend was spent!



Such a cute picture of Zach and Grace. (he is 17 now!!! holy... )

They were trying to get Gracie to smile for a picture! Classic

My parents and all their grandkids
Look how tall they are... They are tall, but let's be real, my dad is pretty short
My favorite family. Such a great picture
This is a framer too of Marina and Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment