Tuesday, December 8, 2009

O' Christmas Tree.. Growing Girl and Jolly Ol' St Nick


What an eventful week! We have our first official "Baillie Christmas Tree!" We headed up to Crest Ranch in Bonny Doon with Aimee, Kevin and family and found our little 4 footer. It was Stephens first time searching for, finding and cutting down the perfect tree! (I married a city boy) Though it was freezing cold, it was the first of many years going up there with our family. The tradition we are attempting to start involves a hearty meal of eating biscuits and gravy in the morning then heading up to the mountain, drinking cider and finding our tree!

Grace saw St. Nick for the first time and sat on his lap, though she couldn't ask for any presents, she made sure to tug on his beard!

Just yesterday she sat up all by herself for the first time!!! She is growing so quickly it's crazy! She also has a favorite toy, a stuffed reindeer we got when we were at Knotts Berry Farm. It's the first toy that she holds her arms out for and gets a huge smile on her face. I know my last blog I was kinda overwhelmed with being a mom, but let me tell you that she has been sooo fun this last couple weeks, so happy and just bubbly! God knows right when I need a little help.

Below are some pictures of the last weeks, my friend Amy came down and took a lot of pictures of myself and her God-daughter.

My happy little munchkin...
Grace Elizabeth and Eliana Grace going to take communion together...sooo precious. Eliana is about 2 months older than Gracie... Just feeling each other out

Daddy absolutley in love with his little girl,
Momma in love with her little girl...
One of my favorite pictures ever!!!
Grace and St. Nick
Tugging on his beard

Daddy cutting down our tree
Posing with our new tree


No comments:

Post a Comment