Friday, October 23, 2009

Sitting up and sickness!

We just got a "bumbo"seat and Gracie loves it!! It has a high back and low seat so she can sit up all by herself. It helps mommy out a lot, perfect to bring in the bathroom when taking a shower, or putting in the kitchen when I am cooking dinner. She is my audience every night as I go step by step on how I am cooking every meal, I should be good to go on my own cooking show pretty soon!

3 and 1/2 months old. She also loves sitting at the dinner table with us, we are all eye level with each other and it's nice to sit at the table as a family! (picture not included)
This week we have all been visited by the sick bug. Stephen was sick, then I was, then Gracie and now Stephen again!!! I really wish babies knew how to blow their noses! Life would be so much easier, she hates us sucking out her brains with that little buger getter outer... yes that is the official title... not really! It is hard to be sick and have to take care of someone. I just want to sleep and rest and be babied myself, but those days are over! Now I have two babies to take care of at home... Love you honey:)

Gracie has definitely found her vocal chords, the shrieks, both happy and sad, that come out of her can be deafening, but cute nonetheless.

She can roll over from tummy to back pretty well now, and is really close to rolling over from back to tummy, but not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment